Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have this dainty PEMBROKE brooch/pin which measures

Customer Question

Hello,I have this dainty PEMBROKE brooch/pin which measures approx. 1/2 inch. On the backside it says BB.CO GOLD and the letters J.E.R. The mechanism of the safety catch looks quite old to me. Would you be able to tell me anything about this little pin?As always many thanks in advance and kind regardsManuela
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is made by Bliss Brothers, Attelboro Ma circa: 1950's Can you tell me what the brooch looks like?

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Glenda,Many thanks for your message and by mistake I had sent the same question twice. I have therefore already received an answer from another appraiser.Kind regards (sunny and hot here in New Zealand at the moment :-)Manuela

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Ahhh Sunny and hot, here in the US, it is cold and snowing! That won't last long though.!

Have a good day

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Glenda and you have a wonderful day too!Kind regardsManuela

You are welcome