Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I would like to know the approximate current value of a

Customer Question

Customer: I would like to know the approximate current value of a 25"x36" oil painting by Willi Bauer (1923- )
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What kind of details? I bought it in 1979 from W T Burger for 1,000.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appraisals Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If Just Answer's appraisal will be excepted by my insurance company, I'll go ahead for $18.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.
After you talk with your insurance company to verify they will accept this appraisal I will be happy to value this for you.

Glenda