LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a yamaha clavinova CVP 206. Excellent condition. We

Customer Question

I have a yamaha clavinova CVP 206. Excellent condition. We bought it about 9 years ago and no one learned to play it.
what is a good asking price to sell it for?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I have reviewed several sites and the average price for selling a yamaha clavinova CVP 206 is 2400.00 to 3200.00 the price will depend on your location and how you are selling it. If listed an ad on craigslist the price to sell would be 2000.00 If selling on consignment through a store the price would be 2600.00 The range above is what I found these for sell in good working order with great sound and no damage to the piece. If I may be of further service please let me know. I am happy to help.

***

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.