Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 2 originals by haim sherry. Is there any dealers in

Customer Question

I have 2 originals by haim sherry. Is there any dealers in the San Francisco area that I could check with as to the value. Also,do you think that there maybe a market there for his works.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.

Which ones do you have? Can you send pictures?

.
.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The artist name is ***** *****

Hello

As I stated above I do not do phone calls, it is not needed in order to value this for you. It will also cost you more money. I just need to know what paintings you have or at least a description of them and I can value them for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The online chat is okay

Ok thank you, ***** ***** tell me what two paintings you have or what they look like and what size they are? Are they oil on canvas?