Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Original newspaper clipping of prisoners close up good

Customer Question

Original newspaper clipping of Nazi prisoners close up good quality plus a varsity of other Nazi, World War II, GI's, and 8x10 clipping of " A small boy strolls down a road lined with dead bodies near camp at Belsin. Original articles by Ernie Pyle. Two turn of the century women's dresses; one in all fine black lace, elaborately beaded. All in excellent condition
Vintage postcards of unique places in US
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the items so I may evaluate them on condition, content and subject matter of postcards. This helps in giving accurate values to each item. As I understand it here are the items you wish appraised......

Original newspaper clipping of Nazi prisoners close up good quality plus a varsity of other Nazi, World War II, GI's

8x10 clipping of " A small boy strolls down a road lined with dead bodies near camp at Belsin

Original articles by Ernie Pyle

Two turn of the century women's dresses; one in all fine black lace, elaborately beaded

I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Items you listed are correct. I will work on photos tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

I look forward to helping you. The dresses will need to know or see any tags that may be on them also. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had a family emergency yesterday. Will try to send some photos in the next couple of days

Thank you for letting me know I appreciate it and look forward to seeing them when you are able to get them Thank you again and HAPPY NEW YEAR I hope all is ok now.

Hello, I wanted to check in and see if you were able to get photos so I may help you on these items. No hurry, I like to keep up on the questions and if you need help please let me know.