Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am looking to understand if a painting is an original by

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I am looking to understand if a painting is an original by Itzhak Tarkay
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Essentially it is supposed to be an acrylic on canvas. Framed it measures 28X32 inches. It is from a collection of his publisher. I am not able to find it referenced anywhere on the internet so would like to understand if he did actually paint it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appraisals Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

I need to see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

How to send photos to this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.