rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

A and Mander Quality stove was left by the previous owners

Customer Question

A roberts and Mander Quality stove was left by the previous owners of our home. We've been here for 26 years. I can't find out what year it was made. It was used by us twice for thanksgiving dinners, it works great. It's gas. It has a stamp on it that says it was made in Philadelphia, PA USA.
I've searched before for its worth. One appraiser told me I would need the appliance manuel, which I don't have. I would really like to sell it, but I'm not going to give it away.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the stove?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can when my daughter comes home from work later, she knows how to do it.

Sure! No problem, I can wait

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She'll be home shortly.

ok

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The pictures were too large of an MB to send individually so I pasted them into a word document, thanks!

Hello

You have a VINTAGE ROBERTS & MANDER OF PHILADELPHIA, PA ENAMEL QUALITY GAS STOVE OVEN manufacturer in 1926. Though this kind of stoves have a market, it will depend if you live in a small city or a big city, where it's more probable that a collector of stoves lives near you.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 200-250$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks