Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Heirloom sterling by Oneida 12 person full set, 4 serving

Customer Question

Heirloom sterling by Oneida 12 person full set, 4 serving spoons, 1 meat fork, 1 gravy la, salt and pepper shakers, 3 butter knives, 1 sugar spoon
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Most likely that the pattern is Damask Rose but I have to be sure in order to provide an accurate value. Could you provide a picture of one piece so I can check the pattern?

Thanks

Unfortunately i Could not locate the exact pattern name. The pattern is from 1960s, because of the particular style, and it's very similar to the Bountiful pattern. However, I was unable to locate the exact pattern name. This is likely because it's a rare set, where there isn't so many pieces.

Could you tell me the type and number of pieces of each place setting?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just answer has my info, I would like an appraisal, or my money back.
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

Oneida made several patterns within the Heirloom series. Can you add a photo of the pattern so that the set can be properly assessed? You can add a picture by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want all money on my card ending in 4235 returned to me, your web site is impossible to use, I did not get an answer for anything

We need your cooperation in order to answer your question. A few photos of the mark and the set are needed in order to properly assess what you have. Anything less on our part would be irresponsible.