Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

In going through the contents of my mother in laws shipping

Customer Question

in going through the contents of my mother in laws shipping trunks I came open some studio photos taken in 1936 when Mrs Tomokazuru Hori [japanese counsel to Japan in L.a.]took the Japanese ambassador and his family to the 20th century fox studio to let his daughter give a doll to Shirly temple,
There are 5 large photos of shirly two are autografted and dedicated to my mother in law in Shirley's own child hand,two are with Sachico Chiba who gave Shirly a Japanese bag and fan.another photo is withe the ambassadors family and the doll.4photos were taken of Shirly and the Japanese girl,private camera and about 4by 6inch.also many photos of the different stars shooting the movie "yours for th asking"Berrymore the only one I recognize 11 in all.
9 8by 10 of Sachico Chiba5 signed and one large signed and dedicated in japapanese.
I cannot afford to pay for each photo can it be done as a group?
All are in Exellent condition except one has a small bend in the left corner.many have have studio writing on the back , photos by Otto Dyar
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is***** am happy to look at the group of photographs. It would help if I can see images of the photographs.

For instructions on how to send photographs go to this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

You can also email them to***@******.*** on the subject line put attention Tim in Appraisals

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/