Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Are you a person or an expert system? I need to speak to

Customer Question

Are you a person or an expert system?
I need to speak to someone familiar with Satsuma ware. In particular a vase with unusual handles attached to shoulders.
I cannot decipher signed mark either.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How can you hope to answer my question without seeing photo of the vase or mark??
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Vase with one face decoration.
2-Detail of opposite face decoration
3-Mark sign on base.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 12 months ago.

Hi Gary,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Satsuma vase.

Please ignore all responses you've had so far, they are computer generated nonsense and don't come from me. I work 'on' but not 'for' the JustAnswer site as an independent agent. This site is simply a broker to put you and I together, but lately has been experimenting with weird AI software that none of the experts have anything to do with.

So, sorry about that. Back to more important things, thanks for the excellent photo, though this is the only one that came through. Could you very kindly attach the others and we'll go from there.

Also, how tall is it?

Many thanks,

Robert