Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two original ***** ***** oil paintings of coastal

Customer Question

Customer: I have two original ***** ***** Raymond oil paintings of coastal Newfoundland, would like to know how I go about selling these pieces and the approximate value.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The paintings are oil on canvas and done with palette knife. The paintings have been recently framed and measure 24x30". Both paintings are in excellent condition.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the paintings and close up clear photos of signature. This all helps in the evaluation and giving you an accurate value to the paintings. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I wanted to see if you have photos you could post on the paintings so I may review them and help you with a value and how to sell these. Please let me know if you are still looking to receive help on these.