Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

1925 original drawing of wells fargo horse driven mail into

Customer Question

1925 original drawing of wells fargo horse driven mail into Yosemite national park - 30"x20" framed.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the certified appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have photos of the painting and any close up of aignatures or markings on the painting to post on our chat for review. This will help in my research and to give you an accurate value in todays market. I look forwars to helping you. There should be a paper clip or upload button to click on and prompts to help you. Another way is to send by email to***@******.*** in the subject line please put for ladytanya65. And they will forward on to me. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, is there a signature on the drawing? Ive been doing some research and wanted to know if you have a photo of the drawing or if there is a signature on the drawing. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.