Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have sculpture Quoixte 3ft/4ft1957 Monet tryiny ti get

Customer Question

i have sculpture Don Quoixte 3ft/4ft1957 Monet tryiny ti get appraised
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening my name is Tim

I am a Certified Fine Art Appraiser, and IRS Qualified. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

Please send an image of the whole sculpture and one of any markings on it.

For sending photos.

For this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or www.mediafire.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to send picture, keep saying invalid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why is this not working? treid ti send picture, email not valtd.3182780677

Try sending them to***@******.*** attention Tim in Appraisals.

I received you images. I can not find a comparable for you wood carving so I will opt out on this. Your question will be reopened for another expert to look at.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

What is the size of this plaque? There is one image of the front side attached here. At your convenience, please send a photo of the back side of this. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The back is flat hangs on wall, 3dementional.its not a wood sculpture its light material.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not a plaque,its a 4ft tall /3ft in width and hangs on the wall.the back is flate.on the back had a name plate 1957 Monet,so its 58 years old.ive never seen any thing like it.Ive look how to ask antique road show but cant get infomation on it.I just want to know what i have?ive had it 1998 a friend gave it to me,I dont want to sell it just want to know what its worth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don t want to pay more money,have paid and still know nothing.and have sent picture of don,Im just about to give up on infomation and just keep my sculpture to pass it on to my children.if you can help me find out what i want to know i would be very thankfull .