Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have my parents Christmas tree ornaments and decorations.

Customer Question

Hi I'm Kathy. I have my parents Christmas tree ornaments and decorations. They were married in 1944. I was wondering if they have any value.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one f the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have a few photos of the ornaments or can you describe the type of ornaments. Some can be very valuable and others have some value to them. It depends on where they came from also. I look forward to helping you. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking to see if you would like a general idea of the values to the era 1940s? If you still looking for a value and help on these please let me know. Yes, they do hold a value on the older ornaments.