Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

My Mother recently passed. She loved clocks. One is a Pearl

Customer Question

Im Kelly and my Mother recently passed. She loved clocks. One is a Pearl serial number 8338-0308. the other is a ridgeway 1985 serial number 86045345. It is beautiful. Do you how much they are worth? Thank you
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the grandfather clocks and the condition such as are they both in running condition so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clocks? Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.