Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a large collection of German Beer Stiens, some dating

Customer Question

I have a large collection of German Beer Stiens, some dating pre war. Where would be the best to get them appraised?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the some of your collection and all the marks and I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your steins? Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I meant to get back to you. I have only one photo on my phone, the steins are not with me I need to go to them and get photos. Will get back to you. If I can figure out how to send you the one from my phone I will. Thank you Carol
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Carol, Yes please keep me posted. Thanks Mike