Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I also have a complete set and lots of serving pieces. It is

Customer Question

I also have a complete set for 12 and lots of serving pieces. It is Old Ivory - Green Romance Pattern. Serving pieces: 2 meat platters, covered bowl, nanppies, open serving bowls, sugar & creamer, soup bowls, etc. It was my mother's. I am curious what to ask for it if I sell it. Thanks Christine
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Christine,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the front of one plate and the marks on the back.

Please also give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each. Place settings differ according to taste, so I have to know what you have in order to give you an accurate valuation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photos attached. I have been told it is more valuable than the maroon color set. My father purchased it in 1940's as an anniversary gift for mom. They also told me it was the first (or one of the first) real china made in USA.
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the excellent pictures. Now I need that list, please.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was in hospital so I didn't have a chance to send list. If I get it to you by Monday afternoon can you give me the appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 11 months ago.

So sorry to hear that, Christine, and I hope you're feeling better. Please take all the time you need. This question will remain open until you are ready. I've been away on vacation and have just returned.