LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

This is a 3 piece jewerlry box set. In 3 sizes. It came from

Customer Question

This is a 3 piece jewerlry box set. In 3 sizes. It came from Hong Kong. I was told by the seller that it was hand carved in the late twenties. The lining ws put into the biggest box in 1967. As the receipt shows. The big one is 12 X 7 1/2 X 7 1/2 . The
middle one is 10x 6 X 6. And the small one is 8 X 4 x4. They are very bueatiful. I have two locks and one key with the set. Can you tell me their value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Thank you for the measurements can you post a photo of the jewelry boxes for review. This will help me in evaluating condition and giving you an accurate value to the set. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea if you got the pics. Let me know . It seems I have to do one photo at a time. . But maybe I'm not sure what I am doing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could I send my pics to***@******.***

Yes photos can be sent by email and in the subject line please put for ladytanya65 and they will forward on to me. Thank you Tanya

the one photo shows here that you did upload so are the boxes all designed like the one shown?

Hello Thee boxes are very intricate. The large medium and small were made as a set. The value are 85.00 for the large 60.00 for the medium and 45.00 for the small box. They all look to be in excellent shape. Hand carved and in great condition. Thank you for sharing these. If I may be of further help please let me know and when you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid form the site. Thank you