Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am trying to purchase the vanity cabinet in the attached

Customer Question

I am trying to purchase the vanity cabinet in the attached link below. I am unable to find who makes it or is offering it for sale. Can you help? http://www.jimoxuan.com/vanity-table-with-lights-with-a-awesome-design-and-suitable-seats/vanity-set-with-lights-for-bedroom-with-awesome-wooden-carving-design/
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the only place I have been able to find this item.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked with IKEA and its not their item and is also not with Wayfair.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you know the measurements or have other photos of the set? This would help me in my evaluation. I look forward to helping you Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tanya, this is the only photo I have. I found it while searching for Vanity options for my wife for Christmas. I really would like to look at purchasing it, but can find no websites that offer it. I could guess the dimensions, but they would be from my view of the picture. I would guess the cabinet is 8 foot high and about 5 feet wide.

Now I understand. Not a problem I will follow up by searching and post back here shortly. Thank you I will see what I can do by finding one.

I will opt out as I have checked every store I can think of and found the link below. It is not as nice at all so I will opt out and see if another expert can help you find the exact one. Thank you.

similar but not as nice

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BPVY00O?keywords=vanity-set-with-lights-for-bedroom&qid=1448849455&ref_=sr_1_74&sr=8-74

Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

The contact information for the site that shows the vanity is here. He/she should be able to tell you the source of the photo and thus the vanity.

http://If you require any more information or have any questions about jimoxuan.com , please feel free to contact us by email at***@******.***

A search of the internet for similar vanity sets was not successful.

I hope this helps you find the vanity set for your wife for Christmas.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Doris, I saw that too and had already sent her an e-mail, but she has not responded.

That is unfortunate as that seems to be the only way to find the vanity.

Kind regards,

Doris