LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

How much is an Jordan 1 of 111 autographed upper deck signed

Customer Question

How much is an Michael Jordan 1 of 111 autographed upper deck signed jersey for his retirement night 11-1-1994. It is in a sealed shadow box with pictures. Tickets from the game, and program from the game worth
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Thank you for the photo I will review the photo and post back here shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more pictures I couldn't figure out how to send them all

You may post them here or send them to***@******.*** and in the subject line place for ladytanya65 they will forward them on to me. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I emailed them. The items are in a sealed shadow box it has never been opened since it was signed. It is upper deck authentic the silver hologram did fall of the 23 but again I never opened it it is still in the shadow box

thank you so much it can take up to a day or two for the photos to forward on to me however I will post as soon as I receive them thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the request for the Kordan jersey. Did you get pictures and a value

Hello yes, I have received the photos and we had power knocked out from a storm. I am sorry for the delay. You hold a signed jersey, program ticket and card from what I have gathered in research is you will need to have the signature authenticated by certificate from a legitimate authentication service. the set would be worth, if everything within the frame is authentic, 12,000-15000.00 We do not authenticate items nor certify authentication on this service we just appraise. I have looked up authentication services for you and found the leading companies:

http://www.spenceloa.com/fees.aspx

www.psacard.com

If I may be of further service please let me know thank you.