Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

What is a 11/1/1994 1 of 111 signed Jordan jersey worth.

Customer Question

What is a 11/1/1994 1 of 111 signed Michael Jordan jersey worth. Upper deck authenticated in shadow box with pictures of banner raising on the floor game tickets from 11/1/1994 game and game program worth
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you please post some photos of the items so I may review them and also close ups of the signature and program. This will help my evaluation and accurate value. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's on my wall at home I'm not there I can forward them in the morning

Thank you that would be fine you can attach them here within our post there should be a link by the send or post button at the bottom of our text box or a paper clip either of these will open and give you directions on uploading photos. Look forward to helping you. Thank you