Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a box of records (juke box, and so on)...3 or 4

Customer Question

I have a box of records (juke box, and so on)...3 or 4 dozen, 78, 33 1/3 and so on. Some are very, very old and many are in excellent condition. Some have the covers....paper for the very old ones; card board for the newer. It is hard to find dates, but
I guess they go from the 1920s to the 1970s. There are no LPs....just the little ones and the big 78s...with thick vinyl.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The values will vary depending on the age, the condition, if they have covers or not and most especially the song/artist/recording label.

You can try this website to research your collection:

http://www.popsike.com/

~Nora