Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 2 mushroom figurines signed and made in mexico. I

Customer Question

I have 2 mushroom figurines signed and made in mexico. I would like to know what they are..I have pics
Jan jones
Marshfield. Ma
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.

Good day Jan, my name is***** send pictures of the figurines, include one of the signature. How tall are they?

You can attach them to this dialog or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in Antiques.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent pics last night and signatures.. will get them off my phone and send them via computer,
Thanks, Jan

Hi Jan,

I received the images. Please tell me what you know about them. The name is ***** ***** do you know the artist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think that they were purchased in Mexico and they are exceptionally realistic.... more like botanical specimens..... they were left to me by my brother.....

What name do you read when you look at the signature?