Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I've got some silver cutlery. Think it is Spanish. It is

Customer Question

Hi. I've got some silver cutlery. Think it is Spanish. It is marked SECO, has a pentagram and a diamond shaped mark with what could be a snake or a $ with a triangle above it, half of the triangle being 'filled'. Thanks Don
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Don,

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know how many pieces of flatware you have and see clear, in-focus close-ups of the marks.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora
I have 9 place settings but regretfully do not have equipment to photograph the hallmarks.
As we are therefore unable to conclude this I would appreciate of refund your fee.RegardsDon
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Don,

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No reflection on you Nora!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you