Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Nora, I have a set of dolls from Holland, one is male &

Customer Question

Hi Nora, I have a set of dolls from Holland, one is male & one female and the arms and legs can move. They are 18 inches long and 7 inches wide
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request here.

Do the dolls have any tags or maker marks on them? Usually on the back or neck.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see any because the clothes are attached tightly and I don't want to tear it. I know my Godfather gave them to my mother for me when I was born in 1964
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I forgot to put Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi~

That is fine, definitely do no remove the clothing if the outfits are tightly affixed.

Your vintage souvenir girl and boy dolls from Holland in traditional Dutch clothing and shoes with decal affixed eyes with the other features hand painted measuring 18" each would sell for an average high of $50 - $80 for the pair together on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora