Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Diana, I recently sent in five more pictures of items I

Customer Question

Hi Diana, I recently sent in five more pictures of items I wanted appraised. I paid the $48 for 5 more items and someone appraised two of them. I haven't heard a word on the other 3. I think I had 2 extra and would expect to pay for them. I sent the pictures
twice but have had no reply. Can you find out where this stands? Wanda
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks like "NORA" received the pictures and seemed not to understand what I meant. She asked for the pictures again and I sent them.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Wanda.

I don't have access to other expert's questions, so I'm not sure what happened with another expert. Since I have helped you in the past, I'll be glad to help you here. We generally only work on 1 item per question, but I'll be more than happy to work on 2 items for you.

.

I know you've been sending pictures, but if you can repost them one more time that would be a huge help.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana