Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a set of old Noritake china with 12 place settings,

Customer Question

I have a set of old Noritake china with 12 place settings, matching platters and large serving bowls but I am unable to find the pattern on the Noritake site, can you help me with this. I have several pictures with the pattern design I can share with you. On the back of each piece it does have the Noritake logo, and says Celeste but there are many Celeste designs and I'm not finding the one I've got. The edges of each piece are scalloped & have gold edging and all the Celeste patterns I'm finding do not show the edging like mine and they don't have the gold trim. I'll be happy to share the pictures with you if I have an email address to send them to. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not charge my credit card, I do not wish to continue with a membership. This is too confusing...I will not accept a charge for this process.
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I think I've found your pattern. Do you still want to cancel this question?

Expert:  twinb1201 replied 1 year ago.

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.