Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Once I get an answer from you, how do I go about selling the

Customer Question

Once I get an answer from you, how do I go about selling the dressers?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

For furniture, the best way to sell them is through Craiglist online. They do not charge an insertion fee nor a commission if the pieces sell.

Another method would be to post them on Chairish.com. They do not charge an insertion fee, but they do charge a 20% commission upon sale. The benefit with chairish is that they help arrange the shipping and transport of the furniture.

You can also find a vintage and antique shop in your area, preferably one that accepts consignments and they will sell it in their shop on your behalf for between 40% - 50% commission.

~Nora