Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a pictorial of world war 1 from 1920. It is the US

Customer Question

I have a pictorial of world war 1 from 1920. It is the US official pictures of the World War. I know they have one in the library of Congress. I would like to know what it might be worth. It has gold around the pages.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The US Official WWI Pictorial was published as a four volume set. A complete set sells for $150 - $200 on today's market. The value would depend on whether you have the complete set or one volume.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora