Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a piece of art. I cannot determine the artist's

Customer Question

Hello - I have a piece of art. I cannot determine the artist's name by the signature. The piece is called "The Smirk" and was created in 1987. Medium looks to be acrylic on canvas, but I am not certain. The back also has the following indicator: IC #35354.
Please assist with determining the artist and value. Many thanks!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request. What is the size of this and at your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus, close-up of the signature and an image of the back side (do not remove from frame).

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Nora - It is roughly 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall. I have attached the requested photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There,

I am unable to decipher this signature for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Nora. Your time, effort and continued assistance for others to possibly help me is greatly appreciated.