Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a few questions concerning an oil on board done by T.

Customer Question

Good Afternoon, Robert:
I have a few questions concerning an oil on board done by William T. Zivic in 1970, that I purchased directly from the artist when I lived in Tucson in 1974, I believe.
I have tried to get some information about Mr. Zivic, but to no avail, especially about his larger oil paintings, as there are no records anywhere at all.
It appears that in his later years he prostituted himself, the same as Ted DeGrazia and even Picasso, flooding the market with evrything from napkins to bookmarks.
I would like to obtain from you folks an accurate and comprehensive appraisal, in written form on your letterhead, so that I would have something substantial to pass down to my heirs.
I can send you several photos, if you wish, but have to know upfront what your company charges for this service so that there is no surprise at the end.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Irma L. Wagner
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking me to appraise your William T. Zivic painting which I would be glad to do.

Could you go ahead and add the photos here at your convenience. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon (located above the box where you are typing to me) or go here if you get stuck:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Since I work 'on' rather than 'for' JustAnswer as an independent agent and we can't give personal details to protect everyone's privacy, your appraisal will appear here and you are welcome to print it off for your records to stay with the painting, which I hope that will suffice.

As for the cost, it will be the value you selected for this question for which I will receive half and JustAnswer will receive the other half.

Hope this makes sense.

Best wishes,
Robert

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert