Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

How do identify if my vintage bamboo is Frankl ??

Customer Question

How do identify if my vintage bamboo is Paul Frankl ??
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello,My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

If this is not marked in order to verify for sure it is Paul Frankl you will need to have it looked at by an appraiser in person. Without a marking it is impossible to know for sure who made it, this style was copied by many furniture makers. I can help you find an appraiser if you like?