LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

My father has a rather large collection of old records and

Customer Question

my father has a rather large collection of old records and pioneer west magazines is there any value in them?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. The value on the magazines are $3.95 in todays market and the records unless a rare record runs about 3.00-5.00 each. It is hard to sell either in todays market as many are selling out old records and magazines. You can try selling groups of 5 to 10 on ebay in lots and see how that does also another site is etsy.com where they sell vintage and antique items on a 30 days basis you may run ads. Please let me know if I may of further service.

Hello when you have a chance please rate the answer as this is how I am paid form the site. If I can be of further service please let me know as I am happy to help you more on these items if needed