Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

VALUE OF HEUBACH KOPPELSDORF BISQUEDOLL 320 9/0 MINT

Customer Question

VALUE OF HEUBACH KOPPELSDORF BISQUEDOLL 320 9/0 MINT CONDITION APPROX 11 1/2 INCHES
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The year of your doll is 1910 if you can post a photo of the doll plus the numbers I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take a picture but where do I send it? I need an email address, right? thank you , Kathie
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kathie, You can post your photo by clicking the paper clip icon or add file icon which ever screen you have. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kathie, If you can not post your photo's you can Email pictures to***@******.*** in reference to this question and to Mike in appraisals. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your doll? Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to have an email address to send photos - can use my laptop tomorrow. The doll is on very good shape eyes work perfectly.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Email pictures to***@******.*** in reference to this question and to Mike in appraisals. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.