LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a beany baby of with pvc pellets, what is it worth?

Customer Question

I have a beany baby of Diane with pvc pellets, what is it worth?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. The purple ty beanie Dianna bear with pvc pellets was the first version that was produced. At one time she was worth hundreds and the value fell drastically. In today's secondary market the purple bear values at 45.00 and that is if you can find a collector wanting the bear. With hang tag in excellent condition no tears or bends and the bear in perfect condition you can place ads on etsy.com or on facebook under ty collector groups beanies for sale. Realistically it will sell for 25.00-30.00 in today's market. Thank you again for coming to justanswer. If I may be of further help please let me know.