Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 4 Bentwood(authentic) antique side chairs that are in

Customer Question

I have 4 Bentwood(authentic) antique side chairs that are in good condition, but do need some freshening up. Can you tell me an approximate value, or what to ask in a sale?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images. Could you please include a view of the underside of a chair, and are there any affixed labels or stamps on these?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the bottom of the chairs. There are no tags or labels of any kind and no printing on the wood. It is my opinion that the bottom seating may have been changed at some point. I have replaced the covering twice and have owned them since the 80s. Late 80s I was offered 'whatever you ask' for them but declined. They have spent a lot of time in storage.
Thank you for your help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11-3/2015 have not received an estimate. Please explain. If no response, please refund fee and confirm.