Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I also have a sculpture... Lion...P Caproni & Bro

Customer Question

I also have a sculpture... Lion..B.P Caproni & Bro Plastic Arts Boston USA FRONT SIGNED. BARYE
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana. Thanks for choosing us. I'd like to see if I can help.

.

I don't see an actual question. Are you looking for a value for your sculpture? Can you tell me what size your piece is?

.

Thanks,

Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent everything in yesterday with photos ...maybe response is not ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many more items can I inquire about...time line
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I see your photos, but I don't actually see a question. The only thing that it shows you sent with this question is this:

.

"I also have a sculpture... Lion..B.P Caproni & Bro Plastic Arts Boston USA FRONT SIGNED. BARYE".

.

I don't see a question there. So I'm not sure what you're wanting and I like to be sure of what a customer wants before I give any kind of answer.

.

Are you wanting a value for your sculpture or are you looking for some other information? If you want a value, I need to know what size your piece is.

.

As for how many other items you can ask about, I'm not real sure what you mean. If you mean, can you ask about more than 1 item in a single question, I'm sorry the answer is no. We only work on 1 item per question. If it's about how many questions you can ask, I don't know the answer. That is something that is between you and the company. I have no way of knowing what you agreed to or what you signed up for. I don't work for the company. I come here as an expert to answer questions just like you come here to ask them. I don't have any dealings with the company or have any information about your account.

.

If you would like, I can send you to customer service and they can contact you about your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking for value on the two items...details were in my email from yesterday..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will also take the customer service # ***** with c.c. Yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has the est. value been found/decided
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. We don't get emails about your items. I think you may be confused on how it works from my end. Your question gets posted on a sort of message board that all the experts can see. We sign in and pick up questions to respond to. So, we never get any kind of email. That's something you send to the company, not me.

.

I can only talk to you through the chat area that is on the justanswer website. I never have any contact with you through an email. So, if you posted a question, through an email, I did not see it. If you get any email that is not from me. I cannot send you any emails and I don't get any emails from you.

.

So, I don't see both of your questions. I only see the question about your lioness sculpture made by Caproni and Bro. Your other item is in another question. I cannot do both items in this question. I'm sure someone else will work on your other item.

.

If I send you to customer service, I cannot work on your lioness sculpture. That's okay. I will go ahead and send you to customer service. Once they help you and answer all your questions, this question should be reopened and I'll be able to help you with the value of your piece.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May I have phone number please. I will have to get back to this later.
Thank you,
Angela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All question were through this type of communication on the site.. Misuse of email....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anything you can do for est. would be appreciated...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was told through site the two items were being worked on.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela, I passed your question on to customer service so they can help you with your account. They should be able to tell you how many questions you ask and answer any other questions you might have.

.

They should be sending you an email shortly. I cannot give you a value until you have talked to customer service. Once I sent your request to customer service, it closes the question. No one can work on it right now. I cannot give you a value until you have talked to customer service and they reopen the question.

.

I did sent a request in for them to contact you, but if you'd like to call here is the phone number: 1(###) ###-####/strong>

.

I would love to help you with a value, but since you asked to talk to customer service, I can't do anything until you talk to them. Once you have talked to them, they should be glad to reopen your question. Until then, there isn't anything I can do. When you talk to them, just ask them about whatever questions you have and then tell them you want your questions reopened.

.

After that I'll be glad to give you a value.

~Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I did not ask to steal to customer service. I just asked for number should I need it..can you resend in black and white...unable to read number....would just like for my records....
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

Are you contacting me from a phone or ipad? If so, that is probably where you're having a problem. This site works best if you actually go to the website from a computer---not a phone, ipad, tablet, etc.

.

I cannot change the color of anything. I'm not emailing you. From my end, I am talking to you in a chat box on a website. I can try giving you the number again though. Customer Service: 1(###) ###-####/p>

.

I still cannot give you answer until the question gets reopened. I can try to reopen it, but I can't give you an answer until I can get it reopened. I will let you know as soon as it is.

.

Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela.

I was able to get the questioned reopened. I'm sorry for all the mixup and delays. Are you still interested in a value for your sculpture?

~Diana