Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have attached a photo of a signature that I am trying to

Customer Question

Hello. I have attached a photo of a signature that I am trying to identify. The painting appears to be from the early 20th century. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame). Currently, there is a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature attached.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora