Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Nah at is approx value of Seirin Ninomiya 24x28 mountain and

Customer Question

Nah at is approx value of Seirin Ninomiya 24x28 mountain and deer original
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, thanks for the work done by returning this email, but I decided not to do anything with the painting but enjoy it. I also asked to cancel any charges to my credit card, since I never got any response in two days, BUT it seems a $5.00 charge has been taken out, why! .?? What for?