ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I inherited an harp chair when my grandmother died. it has

Customer Question

i inherited an harp chair when my grandmother died. it has been reconditioned and i would like to know the value so i can hand it down to my daughter.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post photos of your chair so I can give you an accurate value I believe what you have is called a Lyre back chair also is there is a makers mark. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your chair? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.