ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a 1985china I have a china doll by shader s. oaa inc.

Customer Question

I have a 1985china
I have a china doll by shader s. for applause1985 oaa inc. with cla 789 . my late wife bought from jc penneys . I think she gave 400.00 . its in the pennys box
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post a photo of the Shaders doll and the marks or the tag so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this cabbage patch doll hason back under hair. mfp by shader s. china doll inc. for applause 1985 oaa inc. signed Zavier Roberts .letters cla with #789 on it. the tag says item #4893 cori lynne. my late wife bought it from jc pennies I think she gave 400.00 for it . I got this comp, im old and slow on it .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has red hair , braded pigtails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't any way to send picture the doll has always been in the doll box and that box in pennys box the doll has bubble wrap on arms . never played with .
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks all I needed was the dolls name which you have given Cori Lynne I pictured the doll below the book value for Cori Lynne #4893 new in the box is valued at $650.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.