ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

My grandfather was a Assistant Director on Bonanza the

Customer Question

My grandfather was a Assistant Director on Bonanza the Western Show. His name was Clancy Herne. He's been gone many years now but left me with good memories and photos of the cast members in a NBC envelope that I have saved many years. He was good friends and layed to rest Dan Blocker. I want to know what my photo's are worth.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. That's a great story sorry for your loss. The photos you have are called stock photos or pre prints. They were photos that were to be signed for fans of the show but were not, some of the photos were presigned prior to the photo printed. If they had original autographs the value would be higher but being that they aren't the value of the group would be $100.00 to $175.00 to a collector. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.