rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I. Have a seaan of a 1936 mortercycle w/ origanl stars and

Customer Question

I. Have a seaan of a 1936 mortercycle w/ origanl stars and strips
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a Harley Davidson Motorcycles Vintage Wall display, featuring a 1936 Stars & Stripes Motorcycle Shadow Box Wall Display. This is a great decorative item, filled shadow box that measures 20 1/2" x 11" x 2" were sold during the early-middle 1900s.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 100-160$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!