Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

What is (66 pieces) of International Silver, complete set,

Customer Question

What is (66 pieces) of International Silver, complete set, Angelique 1959 selling for...
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

Is this is the original box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please opt out of this question page. I want a different answer from a different Expert.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I have not given you an answer. I am very familiar with the set you have.

I needed to know if this set is in the original box it came in,( the wooden box/chest adds to the value if you have it), in order to give you the current market value.

Glenda