ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Can you give info about old sheetmusic Honest Old Abe

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I you could please post a picture of the copy you have I can give you an accurate description and value. Thanks Mike

.

D. Wentworth, Esq., lyricist; Blodgett & Bradford, publishers. “Honest Old Abe.” Buffalo, New York, 1860. Sheet Music

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sheet music? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sheet music or do you need to know how to post a picture? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.