ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a painting/photograph, framed, and it is by J.Meran,

Customer Question

I have a painting/photograph, framed, and it is by J.Meran, and has John Drescher Co. NY on the left bottom by his name and a copyright symbol. This picture says Indian Trails Rocky Mtns in the right lower corner. This was in my family for the past 51 years but I feel it is older than that. Can you give me any information on this artist?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I spent some time on trying to find this artist and researched your print and have gone through the listed artist data base which has over a million listed artists from 1400's to present day and can not find and information on this artist the closest was J Moron. The print is from the 1920's I do know but doesn't give any information on the artist. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.