Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an album "Try Rob McKuen in the Privacy of your own

Customer Question

I have an album "Try Rob McKuen in the Privacy of your own home" signed Rod McKuen 71. How do I evaluate the authenticity of the signature and the value of the signed album?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The value of the album alone entitled Try Rod (note, not Rob) McKuen in the Privacy of Your Own Home is an average of $7 - $20 on today's market. With his signature, it is $70 - $100. There is not a huge market for forging Rod McKuen's signature, so the likelihood is high that the autograph is authentic. The best method for determining such would be through Heritage Auctions, which can be done for free through their website: www.ha.com

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora