Frank
Frank, Appraiser
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a chest of drawers, with genuine marble top. The

Customer Question

I have a chest of drawers, with genuine marble top. The handles r aluminium, and there re, 4 drawers.Could u please tell me the value of it, and also the best place to sell it? Peter.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer Peter,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the piece you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,

Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the photo's, please reply, thanx, Peter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here it is again, please evaluate, Peter.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello Peter.

If you have emailed photos, I will keep an eye out for them from our customer service, as the photos don't go directly to me.

Thanks again,

Frank