ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have an Helvetia pocket watch with the following number

Customer Question

I have an Helvetia pocket watch with the following number inside oh case lid 353002. The second zero "0" is only partially struck so not positive on it. The case is quite elaborate, the face of the watch and the back side of case has a diamond pattern. Could find no other markings on movement other than Helvetia. Can you help me identify model, etc...
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes if you could post pictures of the front and back of the watch I can give you an accurate value, age and model. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike