Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Can you identify this print, its author & the value?

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request here. I was traveling on business all last week and so I apologize for the delay. Are you still seeking information on this print? If yes, I will need to see larger photos, the two images attached here are only opening to a centimeter size. Also, what is the size and is there any small print located along the edges of the print image?

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I had to close the other posting on this print as it is considered a duplicate question.

The images attached on the other posting are actually even smaller than the one's posted here.

Please send larger images at your convenience.

~Nora